Edward Moore Sr. wrote his will in Moore County, NC on 15 Jul 1800. It entered into probate in Nov 1803 in the same county.
|Edward Moore Sr.'s will; Moore County, NC Will Book A|
We can add to this list a son Thomas, who died 18 Sep 1794 in Moore County, NC. It doesn't seem as if a will was produced, but testimony was made about its existance here:
|Testimony as to Will of Thomas Moore; Moore County, NC County Court Minutes Aug 1784-Nov 1795|
|Page from the family Bible of David Kennedy listing the children of Edward and Martha Thompson Moore|
The Children of Edward Moore Sr. and Martha Thompson, married 10 Nov 1746 in Salem, New Jersey
- Susey Moore: born est 1747, died before 1794
- Sarah/Salley Moore: born 9 Aug 1749, died 12 Mar 1839 in Morgan County, KY; married James W. Stamper
- Mary Moore: born est 1751, died after father's will of 1800; married George Wilson
- William Moore: born 16 Dec 1754 in Botetourt County, VA per his Rev War application for pension, died 15 Apr 1832 in Orange County, IN; buried in Stamper's Creek cemetery (his sister married a Stamper but doesn't seem to have settled here); wife Rachel
- Elisabeth Moore: born est 1756, died before 1794
- John Moore: born est 1758, died before 1794
- Thomas Moore: born est 1760, died 18 Sep 1794 in Moore County, NC; married Phebey; appears to have no children as his siblings were subpoenaed to approve "will"
- Martha Moore: born est 1763, died before 1794
- Joanah Moore: born 17 Jul 1766, died 12 Oct 1857 in Lauderdale County, Alabama; married David Kennedy 24 Apr 1788
- Edward Moore Jr.: born 17 Dec 1769 in Guilford County, NC, died 19 Jul 1848 in Parke County, Indiana; married Pharaba Pearce. [My Line]
Lastly, there is the grandson George Moore mentioned in Edward Moore Sr.'s will. I know that Edward Moore Jr. did not have a son named George. William Moore did have a son George, born about 1795.